Adobe Lightroom is one of the most popular photo editing program in the industry today. It offers a lot of exciting features and services such as creating customized Lightroom presets, organizing images, and generating tags, keywords to search images. For some people, creating presets is as hard as editing images. That’s why I decided to create this article to show you the simplest way to create presets.
Most brilliant photographers have a certain style in editing their images. They use their styles and designs as their signature that signifies their work of art. However, it doesn’t mean that they have spent long hours to create it, they are also using Lightroom to help them with their workload.
Photographers have decided to move from Photoshop to Lightroom since they want to save time and effort in editing images. Not that they are tired of editing it manually, but they want to use the rest of their time in capturing new images and relax at the same time. Moreover, instead of editing images one by one, they want to create free presets that can be used to one or more images.
Here are the quick guides on creating presets in Lightroom.
- Select an image you want to use
- Open Lightroom and go to the develop module
- At the upper side of the interface, you will find the Presets button
- Notice some of the default presets of Lightroom
- Click on the add button with a plus icon
- Start creating your own preset
- Use adjustment tools
- After creating, name the preset of your choice and save
- Open the User Preset and check on your preset and you’re done. You can now use the presets for your images.
Basically, if you don’t have the time to create a preset, you can download free presets online. Make sure to choose the best one.